During the course, you will learn the necessary knowledge and skills necessary for safe diving. Completion of the course is confirmed with a Scuba Diver certificate, or Junior Diver (in the case of divers under 15 years old). This certificate allows to dive in open waters or Deepspot, up to the depth of 12 meters under the oversight of a dive guide (Divemaster) or an instructor.
Scuba Diver course is meant for:
- People who have never went Scuba diving before, and want to acquire their first diving certificate.
- People who have completed their First Scuba Dive, and would like to expand their knowledge and skills in diving.
Total duration of the course, excluding individual study time, drive and breaks, is approximately 12 hours, of which 6 are reserved for diving sessions. The course constitutes of:
- Theoretical part, realized through e-learning and discussions with the instructor.
- Practical part, conducted in the form of 4 to 5 sessions in the water, during which you will be passing various diving exercises, and simply diving.
Course will be organized as a recurring event, taking place on specific days and hours in two formats:
- Friday 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Detailed schedule is available on the reservation calendar accessible through the reservation panel. For an additional fee, it is possible to schedule a personal course, not bound by the available dates in the reservation calendar.
Scuba Diver certificate can be upgraded to:
- Indoor Diver, by completing an additional training course from the Deepspot offer
- Open Water Diver (OWD), by completing additional dives in the open water, in an externa; diving center of your choice.